What you need to connect to the wireless network at VCOM
1. Wireless Service Registration (AU_WiFi)
- Auburn faculty, staff and students are automatically registered for wireless service when they receive their VCOM badge from Auburn Identity Management.
2. Username and Password
- Users are provided a set of instructions with a wireless username and temporary password when the VCOM badge is picked up. Login to AU_WiFi to create your own password.
- There is no expiration on this password, and it can be the same as your VCOM password.
3. Guest Wireless (AU_OPEN).
- AU_Open is a wireless network strictly for visitors to campus that need temporary WiFi access (30 days or less).
- To request access to this network, a helpdesk ticket request will need to be submitted at http://helpdesk.