Apply for the Geriatrics Fellowship
If you are interested in applying for the Geriatric Fellowship Program at VCOM-Carolinas, complete the application, attach all required documents and submit your application packet to the address below.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Board scores 1, 2, 3 & PE (original or certified copy from your medical school)
- Medical school transcripts
- Medical school diploma
- A letter of recommendation and good standing from your program director
- Three professional letters of recommendation
- Certificate of residency completion will be required upon acceptance into the program
Materials should be submitted to:
Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine
350 Howard Street
Spartanburg, SC 29303
If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to contact the Geriatrics Office at 864-327-9895 or by email to gpittman [at] carolinas..